Reward your sales teams with an amazing incentive trip
If you’re in need of some inspiration on where to send your sales team for their next incentive trip, TBT Marketing Events have put together a snapshot of incentive trips we have run in various locations which have been hugely successful. Take a look through our synopsis and talk to us about how to reward your sales teams.
Sophie took a group of 40 sales reps to Barcelona for a three-day, two-night incentive trip. The programme included a business element where we utilised meeting space at the famous Camp Nou, home to Barcelona FC, which was followed by a tour of the stadium. The group enjoyed some delicious dining options and stunning views at Torre d’alta Mar and La Barceloneta. The highlight of the trip was experiencing the F1 Grand Prix at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
Barcelona is a great destination year-round, offering a good variety of hotels, restaurants and activities. TBT Marketing has run multiple incentive trips in Barcelona, and we have great knowledge of activities, dining and hotels to make your event a success.
Lottie took a group of 28 delegates to Lisbon for a three-day, two-night incentive trip. The programme included a magical walking tour through the streets of Lisbon including a stop for ice cream (much needed on a scorching hot day!) and wine tasting with local food pairing. Special touches included an exclusive welcome drink reception for all the sales reps in attendance and some locally sourced olive oil as a farewell gift.
Other Team favourites in Lisbon include –
- Visiting the Pasteis de Belem to sample the famous Pastel de Nata (custard tarts!)
- Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its fairy-tale like towers and turrets
Lisbon offers great international connections. With the airport located in close proximity to the city centre, guests can maximise their time in Portugal once they have touched down! Boasting a great range of mid to high end hotels, dining establishments and activities, there are multiple itinerary options for your next incentive trip.
Cape Town is an awe inspiring destination which offers scenic beauty, diverse activity options, a kaleidoscope of cultures, the great outdoors, sport, adventure, eco-tourism, and conference facilities. Everything you need for an amazing incentive trip!
Other great destination options:
South Africa – Cape Town - a stunning destination with tons of variety! TBT have hosted several incentive events in this stunning place.
Some activities we would recommend:
- Take to the skies for a helicopter flight and allow your sales reps to see this beautiful destination from an all new perspective
- Run a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative. In Cape Town, our group of delegates enjoyed the opportunity to see the Langa Township and explore areas many will never experience, including donating some items to local communities and participating in a drumming workshop!
- Visit the Warwick Wine Estate – enjoy beer tasting and receive an excellent talk from a real expert!
- Experiencing jaw dropping views over Table Mountain via cable car - what an incentive!
Brazil – Rio de Janeiro – a tropical party city, a once in a lifetime experience!
Our highlights include:
- Visiting the Statue of Christ the Redeemer and Corcovado Mountain
- Working towards a rewarding CSR project in the Favela’s – the group heard about the inspiring work a local charity was doing to improve the social and educational conditions within Rio's Rocinha Favela. The client we were working with kindly donated laptops and printers, and the incentive winners brought along gifts for the children from their EMEA offices.
- Taking the guests on a bus and walking tour which included seeing famous sites such as the cathedral of Rio de Janeiro and the famous steps of Santa Teresa
- Attending Samba school and learning to dance, drum, and dress in carnival costumes and see the floats up close.
- Learning about the history behind the iconic carnivals in Rio.
- Having the opportunity to reward the sales reps with fantastic branded gifts including individual beach bags, the famous Havianas & a beach towel
Looking for an incentive on a budget? Croatia is a reasonably priced destination with a great range of activities, dining options and hotels.
Emma took a group of 50 Business Partners to Dubrovnik for a three-day, two-night incentive trip.
Some of her highlights included:
- A private walking tour of the city walls
- Exclusive hire of a Galleon ship to explore the coast and islands surrounding Dubrovnik including time to swim
- Exclusive hire of a restaurant for an evening of fine food, wine and a late-night roof top party overlooking the famous harbour. The evening even included a dessert designed around our clients' logo
Emma’s final pick is Marrakech, Morocco – the perfect blend of mountains, desert, culture and adventure!
She took a group of 50 delegates to Marrakech for a four-day, three-night incentive trip.
The programme included a visit to the souk with time to savour the famous Djemma al Fnar, a stop for a traditional mint tea, a jeep safari into the Atlas Mountains and a dinner in the Palmeraie (palm grove area of the city) under Bedouin tents.
Of course, it goes without saying that all incentive trip destinations can pose challenges, this is where TBT can help. We have a vast knowledge of hosting amazing incentive trips, and an extensive network of global suppliers who we partner with to ensure your guests are looked after in the best way possible and have a positive experience.
Struggling to get your head around organising your next event and need some guidance? Check out our 'bleisure' trip planning guide!
Alternatively, pick up the phone and call +44(0)1373 469270 or email [email protected] – let our team take the headache away. With our wealth of knowledge and experience we want to help with as much, or as little as you need us for, to create an experience that works for you and your delegates!