Rebuilding the brand from the ground up.
Lexonis, an IBM Business Partner engaged with TBT Marketing with a desire to refresh and redesign their corporate identity.
Redesign the corporate identity, positioning Lexonis as a leading provider of competency management solutions. Portraying the brand as a professional and credible partner with IBM, reflecting its core values and brand credentials.
Large enterprise / Professional institutes
The scope of work for TBT included developing the brand value proposition, and key messages to market; creating a new visual identity; redesigning corporate assets; and creating a polished, easily navigable corporate website that better reflected the ethos of the Lexonis brand.
TBT evaluated Lexonis’ core business offering and USPs, profiled their audience and buyer journey, plus audited the competition. Ensuring any design recommendations were based on research and insight.
After which, the entire Lexonis brand was overhauled across all touchpoints both on and offline. Covering a new logo, with customised iconography, document templates, a new website and finally, a comprehensive set of brand guidelines was compiled for clarity.
What We Delivered
- A full brand audit and client workshop
- Created a tailored Value Proposition with core messaging development
- A complete corporate identity overhaul and redesign (including logo, applications, assets etc)
- Produced brand style guidelines
- Supported by a library of image and corporate assets including business stationery, solution brochures, company documents, presentations, email and social media templates
- And finally, a freshly designed corporate website
Results & Outcome
“Thanks to the team at TBT — we are very pleased with the results, can’t believe it’s ours!”
Andy Andrews, Director, Lexonis