Creating an environment for collaboration.
An international summit held in Amsterdam bringing together stakeholders from across the OpenPOWER End User and Developer ecosystem.
To engage more deeply with developers and software engineers.
To broaden their reach within their stakeholders.
To demonstrate value to existing members of the Foundation.
key decision makers including developers, software engineers, executives, and researchers
Delegates attended from over 20 countries
TBT Marketing, working closely with the OpenPOWER team, took ownership of the production and management of all aspects of the two-day conference. Easing the burden and surpassing the Foundation’s objectives of delivering a simple and effective event to drive measurable ROI.
To enrich the engagement between OpenPOWER and their community of developers and software engineers, TBT incorporated a hackathon element into the two-day agenda. Creating an immersive 48hr experience of collaboration across the OpenPOWER community.
For those in the community who could not attend, TBT recommended the filming and sharing of the seminars and keynote speakers post event. In total 53 long and short form videos were recorded and produced which were shared and viewed across OpenPOWER’s online channels.
What We Delivered
- Two-day conference for 100 plus delegates
- Pre-event management – venue and catering etc.
- The design and build of an event registration website to manage delegate registration and payments
- Event main stage design, build with AV provision
- Seamless exhibition production build and tech infrastructure, integrated into the existing conference venue
- Evening cocktail reception for networking opportunities
- Design and delivery of creative, signage and branding
- Dedicated onsite management and event logistics team, including delegate management and registration process
- Filming and Editing – a total of 53 long and short form videos were produced and shared post event
Results & Outcome
“TBT were commensurate professionals to deal with and the OpenPOWER Foundation was very happy with the end result they accomplished for our main European event. The team knew the right questions to ask, anticipated our requirements often before we knew we needed them ourselves and ensured we ran on time, to budget and to a very high standard of the event over the two days”
Hugh Blemings, OpenPOWER Foundation